Fall 2020-21 registration is now open!
To register for the 2020/21 school year, here’s what to do:
1. Check out our class schedule here and decide in which class you’d like to enroll.
2. Double check that your child’s birthday meets our age cutoff of Sept 1st.
3. Submit a registration form.
*For students new to the co-op only. If you are a returning family, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to enroll.
4. The registrar will be in touch once your application has been received, processed and approved.
5. Once your child has been enrolled in a class, pay the necessary fees. (you will receive a link to your Family Portal with billing and payment information).
6. Depending on what time of year you join, we will be in touch with more information about start dates, orientation dates, work-in-class days, snack schedules and any paperwork that needs to be completed prior to your first day in class.
* If the class you would like is full, please contact email@example.com and your child can be added to the current year’s waitlist.